My development environment 2018
I’m an iOS app developer at Tokyo.
Let me show you my current development environment which I’ve considered a lot😄
- MacBook Pro 13-inch 2017
- Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic mouse
Using Better Touch Tool to use side button as “back”.
- Microsoft Natural Ergonomic keyboard 4000 / Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop
- Rain Design mStand Laptop Stand
- Smartphone stand which I bought at CanDo
- Elecom dimp gel EX Hand rest
This reduced my wrist pain a lot😁
- iPhone 8 plus & iPad mini 4
- AppCode: IDE by JetBrain. Very good for code refactoring and maintenance.
Using this to fix merge conflicts.
- Source Tree: Git GUI client
- Dash for macOS: API documentation browser
- Reveal: UI debugging tool
- Paw: API client tool. So beautiful✨
- Charles: Web debugging tool
- Analog Clock⏰
I prefer analog clocks than digital ones.
- Chocolates🍫 & Candies🍬
- Speakers & Earphones to work comfortably😎
- Productive tools for iOS app development by Yusuke Kita
Thank you for reading😁