- Social events at the first day (before the conference) was really good because it could be a good topic to start conversations with other attendees.
- Some events (like kayaking & ambassador dinner) were held with small group of people which I felt very good because I could communicate with them naturally.
- All talks were really sophisticated and topics were really diverse. I got lots of inspirations from talks👍
- I could give a presentation about app architecture by manual dependency injection at the unconference. It was a really great experience.✨ Thank you, listeners!
(I reused this slides which I used in Japanese meetup before.)
- The weather & temperature was really nice there☀️
- I also really enjoyed some sightseeing, foods and staying in Berlin😄 which I didn’t write much here.
If you are interested in iOS developer community and comfortable conferences, I recommend you to attend UIKonf next year😄